ExpandLab is seeking a creative, analytical, and self-motivated associate project/account manager to work on a talented cross-functional team in the development of our ecommerce sites. The person in this role will work with clients, web developers, designers, business analysts, and solution specialists in the planning and execution of new projects. Individual will be responsible for coordinating the activities over the project lifecycle, from prototyping, requirements gathering, user interface design, development, and testing, to launch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage relationship with clients throughout Agile web development project lifecycle.
- Work closely with development team to translate project requirements into concise, actionable developer tasks.
- Create and maintain detailed task-based project plans.
- Perform quality control and user acceptance testing prior to releases.
- Participate with cross-functional team in the planning, development, and deployment of site enhancements.
- Train clients on implemented ecommerce platform.
- Perform store and catalog configuration.
- Create and maintain documentation including user flows, wireframes, project roadmaps, business requirements, project status updates, and functional specifications for new projects.
Required Qualifications (Must Haves):
- Ability to work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and practices.
- Ability to work closely with development team to understand their needs and constraints.
- Ability to communicate project status, critical issues, and launch plans to key players across the organization.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills along with solid attention to detail.
- Outstanding team player with proven track record of leading teams to complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
Additional Skills & Experience (Nice to Have – Not Required):
- Experience managing and/or developing ecommerce web projects – practical experience working with usability, design, and development teams is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum software development processes.
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce Platforms – Magento is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of ebusiness systems and applications (CRM, ERP, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Payment Gateways, Shipping Solutions, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of major web programming and database technologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools (JIRA, Basecamp).
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.