ExpandLab is seeking a creative, analytical, and self-motivated undergraduate senior student to work with a talented cross-functional team in the development of our ecommerce sites. The person in this role will work with technical account and project managers, web developers, and designers. Individual will be interacting with professionals while gaining relevant experience in ecommerce, software configuration, account/project management, requirements gathering, user interface design, web development, and quality assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a team environment while interacting with cross-functional team of UI developers, web developers, and account/project managers.
- Perform quality control and user acceptance testing prior to releases.
- Support, monitor, and troubleshoot software problems.
- Train clients on implemented ecommerce platform.
- Perform store and catalog configuration.
- Perform data analysis on large sets of catalog/product data.
- Participate in team discussions and contribute to business solutions as part of the team.
Required Qualifications (Must Haves):
- Current College Senior – GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Business, Computer Science, Computational Media students, or similar degree preferred.
- Excellent time management and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills, along with solid attention to detail.
- Outstanding team player with proven track record of collaborating with teams to complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ability to think critically and seek solutions independently – must be a problem solver.
- Ability to comfortably adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Additional Skills & Experience (Nice to Haves – Not Required):
- Experience managing and/or developing web projects – practical experience working with usability, design, and development teams is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum software development processes.
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce Platforms – Magento is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of ebusiness systems and applications (CRM, ERP, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Payment Gateways, Shipping Solutions, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of major web programming and database technologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools (JIRA, Basecamp).
Please email your resume to email@example.com.