Sales Account Executive
Based in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, ExpandLab has been creating, and implementing end-to-end eCommerce solutions on the Magento & Shopify Plus platforms. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
ExpandLab is looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Executive with a proven track record of generating new-business opportunities and closing warm opportunities, to join our Sales team in Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have 2 + years sales experience, preferably in the technology or professional services industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing organization and help businesses increase their eCommerce sales.
- Field inbound leads via Phone, web and partner introductions.
- Uncover new business opportunities through emailing and calling self-generated target account lists
- Prepare for and engage at industry tradeshows such as Magento Imagine, IRCE, Shop.org and others.
- Consistently meet weekly meeting quotas as well as quarterly/annual sales goals
- Execute lead generation programs to set prospect appointments to drive net-new revenue opportunities into ExpandLab’s pipeline
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge about our solution offerings and be able to communicate these offerings effectively
- Daily and weekly reports on the status of prospect meetings and activity
- Prepare MSA/SOW’s – Gather pre-sales project requirements and work with the project team to estimate the scope of projects. Once estimated, compile details into SOW.
- 2+ years of experience in an outside sales role, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred) preferably for a technology company
- High tech or e-commerce knowledge is highly preferred. Especially experience with Magento (Community & Enterprise versions) and Shopify Plus
- Must have a confident, competitive, eager and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in reaching decision makers and quickly determining a qualified sales opportunity
- Self-directed starter with a strong business / eCommerce acumen
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- If you’ve been selling web development (particularly retail sites) then you’re likely the right candidate for us.
Benefits: Perks of the Job:
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for a fast growing high tech company
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- You’ll receive a laptop (Mac Book Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits program.
Salary + benefits + commissions + bonus
Job Type: Full-time